[OH-KY-IN-ARS-Public] Parts for Dummy Load

gmarcum36 gmarcum36 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 02:30:30 EDT 2019

Yes That sounds fun.  I did get over to you tuesday night but yes. When and where do you need the money. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Robert Frey <rallenfrey at gmail.com> Date: 4/3/19  9:59 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: "DiBenedetto, Cesi" <KD8OOB at gmail.com>, Drew McDonald <drew1 at gmail.com>, "K4BRI, Brian DeYoung" <k4bribrian at gmail.com>, "KE8KUV, Bruce Horton" <bruceh at fuse.net>, "WB4SUV, Dick Arnett" <wb4suv at arrl.net>, OH-KY-IN Mail public <oh-ky-in-ars-public at lists.ohkyin.org> Subject: [OH-KY-IN-ARS-Public] Parts for Dummy Load There was interest at the last Oh-KY-IN meeting in building the 150 Dummy Load, Power meter shown at http://hamradiodesigns.com/index.php/products/dummy-load/. I currently have five individuals that want to build this item. If you would like to participate, I will be ordering parts in the next few days. Cost will be around $20 for all parts excluding the $3 1 quart can available at home Depot or Lowes.Please send an eMail if you are interested.  Bob, WA6EZV